generic, self-hosted, multi-platform REST API wrapper.
Exposes legacy applications as REST API
Imagine you can easily expose any legacy console application or script as a REST API.
Generic and simple to use
- Define scripts and parameters
- Generate Service Endpoint
- Install Service Host Controller on the target system
- Copy Service Endpoint to the target
- Run Service Host Controller
By default, SingleAPI does not require a web server to run – it’s a standalone console application that listens to the specified HTTP port.
Also, SingleAPI can be configured to run inside existing web server infrastructure (IIS 7.5 managed pipelines).
Each wrapped endpoint is running in isolated context, and has individual logging.
- Linux/Unix: Mono 3.2+
- Windows: MS .Net 3.5+