My history - about 20 years ago, starts with a list of pet projects used for continious self-learning.
3 years in an Energy Enterprise: migrated legacy solutions, implemented integrations.
2 years in FinTech Enterprise: integration, implementation, localizations.
1.5 year in Business University IT hub: assumed solo responsibility for leading various integration project.
about 4 years in Content and Marketing management systems: cloud integration, data processing, responsible for internal frameworks.
About 2 years in a bigger FinTech project on my own: quantitative analysis and financial engineering.
Almost 5 years in a large FinTech company: investment management software implementations, responsible for internal frameworks, cloud adoption, integrations.
2 years: lifted a FinTech start-up from idea to production run system, which included hiring, processes setup, solution and integrations design.
- Agile SDLC
- Solution design
- Cloud enablement
- Delivery/Release management
- Technical management
- Cross-team coordination
Tooling: .net 6, docker, azure, aws, jira, confluence
FinTech at Investment Banking Enterprise. Frameworks, cloud solutions.
- Team energiser, go-to person and coach
- Remote team(s) collaboration
- Development process coordination
- Requirements analysis, prototyping, solution design
- Enterprise portfolio management software support
- Analysis, Refactoring & Prototyping
Part-time FinTech project. Financial asset management. Quantitative analysis. Proprietary trading.
Cloud innovation, frameworks and performance. Big data storage aggregation and analytics.
- low latency, high performance profiler
- user-friendly interface with scaling and filtering
- CPU cycle counter pipeline
- Sync Framework for hosting, delivery and installation of Sitecore packages
- TFS build template workflow extension / customization
- TFS custom code activity implementation
- TFS process workflow customization
Tooling: C#, WCF, Sitecore
Integration projects at Business Education Institution.
- Syllabus and SharePoint integration
- Pluggable content providers
- Smart cache with a queue
- Custom SharePoint libraries
- Linq to SQL with lazy loading
- jQuery and partial rendering
Tooling: C#, LINQ, ASP.Net, SharePoint, MVC3 (Razor)
Joined FinTech. Localization, reporting, analytics. E-Learning platform integration.
Full-time freelance software engineer.
Various implementations for SOHO.
Designed, implemented and sold my own Content Management System.
Web dev day time and currency trader at night.
- real-time charts & quotes info
- JS drop-down menu
- flash-based clock banner
- news (editable)
- content management
- registration form
- help-alert form
- Mailings lists
- basic WAP version
Tooling: PostgreSQL, PHP, Perl, JS, Flash MX
Power energy enterprise: learning and adopting modern standards.
- Maile subsystem with customizable templates with variables
- Windows service schedulers
- WMI events listener / Remote per-user printer usage audit
- Centralized activity logging & analysis
Tooling: C#, WMI, XML, MS SQL 2005
Part-time freelance software engineer.
- Flash UI in WinForms
- Private desktop (explorer replacement)
- Windows XP Embedded setup
- Merchant integration
Tooling: C++, C#, MS SQL, mSQL, Macromedia (Adobe) Flash
Telecom practice: network installation and configuration for small business.
Got interest in computer science, by writing first application at the age of 9.